DUCOAT R 100 is tested as per the requirement of ASTM D 2939 and other relevant International Standards.
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND WARRANTY
Duproof is ISO 9001 Quality Assured Company, and DUCOAT R 100 carries a material warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Wet areas (bathrooms, kitchen).
- Vapor barrier for walls, floors & roofing structure.
- Concrete foundations basements, footings, retaining walls, bridge abutments.
- Building exteriors, façade.
- Excellent protective coating for wide range of substrates such as concrete structures, cement blocks and timber
METHOD OF APPLICATION(Substrate Preparation)
- All substrate must be clean and free from dirt, dust, soil, grease, oil and other loose particles. Substrates that are very dry should be applied with a penetrative coating of DUPRIME E. If the concrete is very dry, dampen first with water.
- Stir the emulsion thoroughly if stored for a long time.
Application System on Porous substrate (Concrete Structure)
- Prime the surfaces with water based primer DUPRIME E and allow the primer to dry completely (6 – 8) hours.
- Apply a minimum 2 coat by brush or spray equipment.
- The second coat is applied when the first coat has completely dried.
- Apply each coat at a right angle to the previous coat to achieve good coverage and uniformity.
- A third coat is required for very porous substrate.
- Drying time is 1 – 4 hours under normal conditions. Under damp and cold conditions it is recommended to allow 6 hours between successive coats.
PACKING AND STORAGE
DUCOAT R 100 is available in 20 liter pails and 200 liter drums, palletized and strapped. Store at temperature between 5oC and 50oC in a tightly sealed container. Shelf life is minimum of 6 months in a good storage protected from direct sunlight and frost.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
There are no health hazards associated with DUCOAT R 100, wash with copious amount of water if spilled on the skin.
|Solid Contents||%||55 ± 5||ASTM D 2369|
|Density||Kg/L||0.95 — 1.00||ASTM D 70|
|Appearance||–||Dark brown thixotropic liquid forms into black, flexible coating upon drying||In house|
|Low temperature resistance||oC||0||ASTM D 2939|
|Heat Flow Resistance 100oC ±3oC||–||Cured film is non-flowing and non-sagging under service conditions||ASTM D 2939|
|Service temperature||oC||0 oC to +50 oC||In house|
|Coverage||Kg/m2||0.6 to 0.9 Kg/m2/Coat-Depending on the substrate||–|
|Drying time||hrs||1.0 — 4.0||In house|
|pH||–||10 — 12||In house|
Tolerance based on testing standard
CLEANING OF TOOLS
The brush and spray equipment is cleaned using soap and water immediately after use. Brush is dipped in water before and during use for easy application. Place tools in water during breaks to prevent caking up of the bristles. A suitable solvent like white spirit, petrol or diesel oil removes dried emulsion.
Note: These data are correct at the time of printing but may be changed without any prior notice subject to client’s requirements availability of raw materials or other conditions. This data sheet supersedes all previous publications pertaining to this product. All reasonable care has been taken in preparing this document, which to the best of our knowledge is accurate and true. Recommendations and suggestions are made in good faith and should only be considered for general guidance. No liability is assumed or taken by us in relation to the application, as usage conditions and any labor involved are beyond our control.